- Vauxhall Primary School provides a welcoming, safe and caring environment where children and adults are treated equally and where cultural diversity and the uniqueness of the individual is celebrated.
- We recognise the achievement in putting the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child (UNCRC) at the heart of a school’s planning, policies, practice and ethos.
- At Vauxhall Primary School we recognise that each child is individual and unique; that all children are creative; that all children need to succeed. Therefore, we respect the individual needs of our children in a caring and creative environment.
- We especially aim to support the social, emotional, physical and intellectual development of each child.
- As an inclusive school, we work in partnership with our families, the governors and the wider community to promote our core values, British values, citizenship, tolerance, respect and justice. A rights-respecting school not only teaches about children’s rights but also models rights and respect in all its relationships.
Vauxhall Core Values
Our Vauxhall Core Values are essential to the way we foster a nurturing learning environment. They form the basis of the way children and staff engage with each other in the school; they provide guidance for children and staff when responding in a range of situations and they provide the guidance that children need in order to develop the effective habits of successful learners.
We expect everyone in our school community to be:
and to always do their best!