Curriculum Overview - 2016/2017
To view the curriculum overview please CLICK HERE.
Please help you child by:
- Be on time – doors open at 8.55 and close at 9.05 prompt. If your child is late they need to go to the office where this will be recorded.
- Making sure they bring their bookbag to school every day.
- Read stories everyday - books will be changed twice a week. Please read with your child every day and write in their reading diary at least once a week.
- Bringing PE kit on Tuesday and ensuring all clothing are named.
- Helping them to learn their letter sounds and reading words – please practise the letter sounds and reading of words in their ‘phonics reading books’ with your child.
- Bringing in the homework and super-duper spellers book-homework and super duper spellers are handed out on the Thursday and collected on the Tuesday. Please complete all homework and ask any member of staff if there are any issues.
- Helping them to practise their high frequency words. Please practise writing and reading the words with your child. The more they practise, the sooner they can move on to challenging words.